Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I have some much to be thankful for. I serve a wonderful and risen Savior and am free to worship Him. I have an amazing husband that treats me like a queen and is always there for me. My parents are wonderful and I am so blessed to have them. I am blessed with a great sister and brothers and nieces and nephews. The list could go on and on but the main thing to say is I am blessed and very thankful for all the wonderful things I have in my life. We are continuing to pray that one day we will have a little one to be so thankful for and also we will be extremely thankful for the birthparents.


I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

I am also thankful to be having  4 days off but of course they will be busy with family gathers and getting all the Christmas stuff up.

2 comments:

  1. Kim and Johnny, I am so excited for the two of you and will be praying for God to bless you with not just a baby BUT the baby that he has for you and I do know that you both will be the kind of parents that anyone would be blessed to have good luck in this adventure.

    God bless and much love,
    Brad and Stephanie Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,
    I recieved your letter in the mail and thought I would check out your blog. What a great idea to get the word out! I will be keeping my ears open for any opportunities for you and praying that God will open a door that will lead you to become parents! You all have a very Merry Christmas and we will be waiting to hear wonderful news in the future!

    Love,
    Jill Pippenger

    ReplyDelete