Friday, October 16, 2009

I emailed our case worker the other day because everyone is asking when she will have our home study written up, approved and when we will be "waiting". She said that it takes about 5-6 hours to write up a home study and that she is working on it along with doing everything else. So it will be finished when it is finished. I am not going to stress over it. I will check with her about every 2 weeks. I know that the waiting game is part of adoption.
On the other hand, I took yesterday off and spent it with Johnny. We had a great day. We sleep late and then went hiking. It was a beautiful, sunny day and we got to marvel in God's wonderful creation. I am so thankful that God blessed me with such a wonderful, caring husband. He is the best!!!
I can tell I am going to have to work at posting but will get the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment